Falcon Aircraft Parts, Avionics, Maintenance & Interiors
Western Aircraft has a history with Falcon customers going back decades. In 2001 we were named a Dassault-authorized Falcon Jet Heavy Service Center, joining only ten other non-factory-owned authorized service centers in the US. This gives us access to technical help and Falcon parts services that are not available to other facilities. Western Aircraft is proud to offer superior Falcon Parts, Falcon Avionics, Falcon Interiors, and Falcon Maintenance.
We have great customer retention and are growing with new customers all the time.
- Over 145 collective years of experience working on Falcon Jets in maintenance and avionics.
- Factory trained technicians for all the Falcon Aircraft Models as well as for all Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney engines.
- Performed over 75 C Check Inspections
- Western carries nearly $1 million in Falcon tooling to ensure each aircraft is maintained according to Dassault-recommended procedures.
- As a line approved facility on TFE 731/CFE738 and PW 307/308 engines found on many Falcon aircraft, we handle about 30 engine changes a year. We are also MSP/CSP-approved.
- Our in-house warranty administrator makes warranty issues a non-issue for customers.
- Falcon operators can take heart in knowing we take training and safety seriously and through the highest level of the Company.
- Our Paint Booth and full-time painters provide major paint retouches (stripes, wings, tail, etc) down to the matching colors of the smallest components.
- We have full wing and tail de-mate capabilities and experience.
- Falcon operators from across the country have become loyal to Western Aircraft. We would be happy to provide references so you can talk to current customers about their experience with us.
To view our latest Falcon brochure click here.
To view our latest Falcon Legacy brochure click here.
Western is Factory Authorized Heavy Service Center for these Falcon-Related product lines:
- Dassault Falcon (Airframe)
- Honeywell TFE CFE (engines)
- Pratt and Whitney (engines)
- Honeywell (avionics)
- Max Viz
- Heads Up Technologies
- Rosen Aviation Displays
- Rockwell Collins (avionics)
- Universal Avionics (avionics)
- Audio International (Entertainment)
- WSI (avionics)
- Thrane & Thrane
- Airshow (avionics / entertainment)
- Aircell (avionics / telecommunications)
- JSSI (Airframe Maintenance)
Western Aircraft Falcon Parts
Western Aircraft is proud to be an industry leader in Falcon parts and services. We are honored to serve customers across the United States. We offer the following Falcon parts capabilities:
- Authorized Falcon parts distributor, featuring line items, rotable components and modification kits, in stock and ready to ship.
- Falcon Classic distributor.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- We’re here for you 7 days a week! Our normal office hours of support are 7AM – 6PM M-F and 6PM – 10PM for after hour AOG support. AOG weekend and holiday support is also available via cell phone from 7AM – 10PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. For support needs after 10PM, it’s suggested that you contact us on the next day because of logistics constraints.
Please contact Western Aircraft for more information about our Falcon Parts, Falcon Avionics, Falcon Interiors, and Falcon Maintenance.