Western Aircraft Maintenance Capabilities
We specialize in the following aircraft maintenance capabilities: Aircraft Interiors, Aircraft Avionics & Paint. Choose an airframe from the links below to learn more about our specific aircraft maintenance capabilities:
As an FAA-certified Class 1, 2, 3, and 4 Repair Station, Western Aircraft maintains, modifies and repairs turbine and piston fixed wing aircraft. We are an authorized service center for: Dassault Falcon, Hawker Beechcraft, Pilatus, Piaggio, King Air, Cessna, Kodiak, and Piper.
Western Aircraft is also a line authorized service center for Honeywell TFE-731, CFE-738 and ATF3, Pratt & Whitney PT-6, 307, 308.
Western Aircraft is an authorized dealer for most avionics manufacturers through our highly trained and experienced staff. Our Avionics shop is FAA certified to repair instruments, radar and autopilot systems. We are experienced with complete Avionics retrofits, as well as installation and integration of modern electronics.
Make the most of your downtime! Our competitively-priced interior capabilities include the recovering of seats, headliners, side panels, and other fabric or leather covered items, re-rags, plating and cabinet work. We are proud to provide custom cabinet design, manufacture and installation for all sizes of aircraft, on site. Carpets can also be cut, serged and installed. Interior and exterior cleaning and detailing is available for transient aircraft or aircraft in for service work. This includes washing, waxing, carpet cleaning, and bright work polishing.
Whether it be a landing gear, RVSM critical area or an entry door Western Aircraft knows how to satisfy your aircraft paint needs with high quality paint services. The technicians at Western Aircraft work together to provide you with a durable coating that will last for years to come. This paint not only serves to protect the materials it covers but also offers a clean and shiny surface that is pleasant to look at. Paint touch up such as “N” number changes, recoating areas that have chipped or peeled, RVSM area repairs and other localized paint touch up are routinely completed and are a specialty at Western Aircraft.
Western Aircraft offers our Paint customers:
- A team of dedicated and quality minded professionals that care about customer satisfaction
- Individuals that have been to factory training provided by paint manufacturers
- Our team has 69 collective years of paint experience
- Paint matching capabilities that promise the right color is applied to your aircraft
- Modern paint booths that are free of contaminants to house parts and components during their refurbishment and coating
- Personnel that is dedicated to providing a safe painting environment
- Environmentally friendly waste management
- Free paint and aircraft detailing estimates
Aircraft Paint, Maintenance and Avionics Sales & Installation
- We have over 50 collective years of avionics experience.
- Western Aircraft has Garmin G1000 trained technicians available to service your Cessna aircraft
- Major panel upgrades and installation – we are authorized dealers for all major avionics and electronics manufacturers.
- WAI has a full time engineering staff that ensures your new system or upgrades integrate flawlessly with your existing equipment.