Western Aircraft Maintenance Services
Western Aircraft provides a wide variety of innovative aircraft maintenance services for the aviation industry. Whether you’re visiting us for an AOG repair, routine maintenance or major inspection, Western Aircraft is ready to support you with our EASA and FAA certified Class 1, 2, 3 and 4 repair station, veteran technicians, factory authorized service and an on-site parts department.
Western Aircraft is dedicated to exceeding your expectations in aircraft maintenance.
We are a Factory Authorized Service Center for the following fleets. For airframe specific capabilities, click on the link below for aircraft maintenance services:
- Beechcraft / King Maintenance
- Cessna Maintenance
- Falcon Maintenance
- Kodiak Maintenance
- Piaggio Maintenance
- Pilatus Maintenance
- Piper Maintenance
Aviation Maintenance at a Glance…
- Class 1, 2, 3 and 4 FAA Repair Station, the highest designation attainable, which means Western is trusted by the FAA to work on any production aircraft, not just those designated on a Limited Repair Station certificate.
- AS9110 and AC 0056 certified
- Conveniently located within an hour of some of the West’s best fishing, rafting, skiing and more – just in case you have some time on your hands.
- Conference and personal office facilities available for your use.