Pilatus Aircraft Parts, Avionics, Maintenance & Interiors
Western Aircraft is proud to be named “Dealer of the Decade” and “Service Center of the Year” by Pilatus, Western Aircraft is your convenient one-stop shop for all of your Pilatus needs. We offer Pilatus Aircraft parts, avionics, interiors and aircraft maintenance.
Here’s a quick run-down of everything we can offer you at Western Aircraft:
Pilatus Aircraft Maintenance
- Factory-authorized Service Center recognized in 2005 as the “Service Center of the Year” by Pilatus Business Aircraft, Limited.
- Our FAA-certified, Class IV repair station (#FE6R532N), recently awarded with the FAA’s Diamond Certificate of Excellence, their highest award for maintenance training.
- Our Pilatus Technical Representative, Carl Coffelt (email@example.com) is available 24/7 to answer your questions.
- For AOG situations, our Road Crew Service is capable of nearly immediate dispatch in one of our airplanes to fix your problem quickly. We average over 30 trips a year.
- For the PT6 engine, we can handle Hot Section and Overhaul work in house.
- For newer aircraft, we have an in-house Warranty Administrator who takes the headache of warranty claims off your shoulders.
- Western has longstanding relationships with OEM and alternative service providers
Pilatus Aircraft Parts
- Onsite Pilatus parts department, featuring thousands of FAA-approved line items, rotable components and modification kits, in stock and ready to ship.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- We’re here for you 7 days a week! Our normal office hours of support are 7AM – 6PM M-F and 6PM – 10PM for after hour AOG support. AOG weekend and holiday support is also available via cell phone from 7AM – 10PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. For support needs after 10PM, it’s suggested that you contact us on the next day because of logistics constraints.
Pilatus Aircraft Avionics Sales & Installation
- The IS&S flat panel display for the PC-12 is now STC approved. Western Aircraft is the only authorized dealer in the West, and is currently installing these units.
- Our fifty collective years of Pilatus avionics experience is best in industry.
- We hold the STC for Max-Viz Enhanced Vision System for the Pilatus PC-12. This is a tremendous situational awareness tool that enables the pilot to see through smoke, darkness and many types of clouds/precipitation. It can also be linked to cabin entertainment displays so passengers can get a “daylight pilot’s view” out the cockpit even at night.
- Major panel upgrades and installations–we are authorized dealers for all major avionics and electronics manufacturers.
- Problems with your current system? We have over 100 years of Bench/Troubleshooting experience on staff.
- Our full-time engineering staff has developed many STCs, and they ensure your new system integrates flawlessly with your existing equipment. Service includes site testing and computer-generated diagrams of your new system.
- Click here to contact our avionics sales and technical staff.
Pilatus Aircraft Interiors
- Skandia Sound Kit.
- 8 seat oxygen.
- Plating of cabin metal.
- Cabin and Cockpit seat recovering.
- Cabin and cockpit carpet replacement.
- Headliner installation.
- Upper and lower sidewall recovering.
- Interior exchanges to reduce downtime- corporate to high density.
- AmBu interiors.
Pilatus Aircraft Sales
- Sales of new and pre-owned Pilatus PC-12s and PC-7s.
- An expert sales staff responsible for more PC-12 sales (over 170) than any other dealer in the world.
- Brokering services of used aircraft, assistance in locating financing and insurance, plus help finding the right pilot and aircraft management.
Pilatus Aircraft Management
- Leave the time-consuming details of aircraft ownership and maintenance to us.
- Create new revenue opportunities and lower your operating costs.
- Help in selecting and training the right pilot and more.