Kodiak Aircraft Parts, Avionics, Maintenance & Interiors
Western Aircraft is proud to be a Quest Kodiak Authorized Service Center and is providing several services to benefit their mutual customers. Western Aircraft has been servicing single engine turbo prop aircraft for several decades and they use that experience to benefit every customer that comes through their hangars. We are proud to offer aircraft services for Kodiak Aircraft parts, avionics, interiors and maintenance.
Western Aircraft offers our Quest Kodiak customers:
- Experienced factory trained technicians to work on customer aircraft
- Pre purchase evaluations
- The other service centers that are associated with the Quest Kodiak brand such as Garmin, Pratt & Whitney and others
- A class 4 Airframe Repair Station Granted by the FAA ensures we have the credentials to work on Quest Kodiak Aircraft
- More than $10M in aircraft parts inventory that support the Quest Kodiak
- In house warranty processing
Western Aircraft offers the following Quest Kodiak Aircraft, factory authorized, capabilities:
- Airframe inspections provided by factory trained technicians
- Engine maintenance, repairs and coordinated hot sections & overhauls
- Structural modifications and repairs
- Non Destructive testing
- Mobile maintenance and AOG services
- Interior refurbishment and cabin entertainment
- Avionics installations and repairs
- Western Aircraft has Garmin G1000 trained technicians available to service your Quest Kodiak
Kodiak Aircraft Parts
- Western Aircraft’s onsite parts department, featuring thousands of FAA approved line items, including rotable componentsand modification kits make ordering parts easy for you.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- We’re here for you 7 days a week! Our normal office hours of support are 7AM – 6PM M-F and 6PM – 10PM for after hour AOG support. AOG weekend and holiday support is also available via cell phone from 7AM – 10PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. For support needs after 10PM, it’s suggested that you contact us on the next day because of logistics constraints.
Kodiak Aircraft Avionics Sales & Installation
- We have over 50 collective years of avionics experience.
- Major panel upgrades and installation – we are authorized dealers for all major avionics and electronics manufacturers.
- WAI has a full time engineering staff that insures your new system or upgrades integrate flawlessly with your existing equipment.
Contact Christian Schobert (email@example.com) at (208) 338-1857 or Jay Reeder (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (208) 385-5118 for Turbo Prop Maintenance Sales.