Hawker Aircraft Parts, Avionics, Maintenance & Interiors
Starting with original factory authorization, Western Aircraft has been maintaining Hawkers for more than 30 years. This experience and consistently strong service record has led to lasting relationships with Hawker operators. Western Aircraft is honored to offer Hawker aircraft parts, avionics, interiors and aircraft maintenance.
Hawker Aircraft Maintenance
- Over 100 48-month inspections on various Hawker aircraft—from the venerable BAe 125 through 1000s, 800s, 800XP, 850XP, 900XP.
- We complete all phase inspections, NDT/X-Rays and Out of Phase Inspections, along with the hourly and calendar inspections for older aircraft.
- We can quickly send a crew to repair aircraft offsite when AOG situations arise.
- As a line approved facility on TFE 731 and PW 305 engines found on many Hawkers, we handle about 30 engine changes a year. We can also file MSP and JSSI claims for customers.
- Our in-house warranty administrator makes warranty issues a non-issue for customers.
- Rest assured we meet the expectations of Hawker Beechcraft for proper tooling, technician training, parts inventory and facilities.
- Major structural and sheet metal repairs after hard landings/accidents
- Multiple wing de-mates Hawker operators from across the country have become loyal to Western Aircraft, and we would be happy to provide references so you can talk to operators who currently bring their aircraft to us.
To view our latest Hawker brochure click here.
Hawker Aircraft Parts
- We know Hawker Aircraft parts–we’re one of the largest parts distributors in the world.
- $10 million and over 7,000 FAA-approved line items, rotable components and modification kits, in stock and ready to ship.
- Expert service and quick delivery around the world.
- We’re here for you 7 days a week! Our normal office hours of support are 7AM – 6PM M-F and 6PM – 10PM for after hour AOG support. AOG weekend and holiday support is also available via cell phone from 7AM – 10PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. For support needs after 10PM, it’s suggested that you contact us on the next day because of logistics constraints.